PatchofBlue

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

New Beginnings!!!!

Ok, I started a new exercise regime on Monday. I am now going to exercise under the direction of an exercise physiologist at the hospital. He tells me what to do and how to do it and how long to do it. So far it hasn't been so bad, but those abdomen crunches with 90 pounds of resistance are a bit challenging. I have also been walking around the track at the park. Well, actually I have only done that once and almost made 2 miles yesterday, but the rain stopped me. So, let's see how long this last. I bet it will last longer than most things I try because I am having to pay for this and you all know how I am when it comes to departing with my precious dollars. If nothing else gets me in there the fact that I have had to pay will motivate me. Actually the idea of losing 25 pounds by April when I go back for another academy reunion is also a big motivating factor. But then as they say...Pride Goeth Before a Fall! We'll see...........

3 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    Sounds great--I wish I had time to do something like that. Can guests come to your gym?

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger Dorothy Sheffield said…

    It's funny how money is a motivator to follow through with something. It's a shame that our ouwn personal drive doesn't do it for us. Oh well, good luck.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Dorothy Sheffield said…

    UPDATE THIS THING ALREADY!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home