PatchofBlue

Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Birthday to ME

Well, it is official...I am a year older as of this past Wednesday! My presents started the day before when I received a wonderful winter shirt in my favorite shade of blue plaids from daughter #1. It was actually supposed to be my Christmas present but arrived before the birthday present so I was told to reverse them. I plan to wear it this weekend because we are having a cold snap (it is going down to 65 degrees.......oooohhhhh!!!!!!!! Also on the day before I was surprised my my mother-in-law with 2 undergarments that we won't mention here but I was glad to add to my lingerie drawer!!! Also, some Ghiradelli dark chocolate from my sister-in-law. My actual birthday started with a sweet homemade card and a chocolate lollipop from Grayson which he had saved from his Halloween stash. Next came a very welcomed, much needed chiropractic appointment. (OK, not really a present but still enjoyed). Next came a nice present from neighbor Jean and then off to a birthday lunch with her. Company was good...food was lousy! Next came a birthday phone call from brother Adam and sister Elva.
And that was the end. Everything was great except my present from husband-dearest.....he made me fix dinner! argggggggggg There is something wrong with that or is it just me?
Oh, well at tleat the dinner was good! Later, gators!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Amanda said…

    YOU'RE having a cold snap? You call 65 cold!? The HIGH here today was 43.

     
  • At 7:35 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    And by the way, can we just examine this again: your MOTHER-IN-LAW gave you lingerie??!! This is just wrong on so many levels...

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Gasmeter said…

    I don't care who gives me lingerie as long as it's expensive!

    Peter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home