PatchofBlue

Sunday, October 16, 2005

In the Beginning

Because this is my first venture into the blog world I decided to call it "In the Beginning". I feel sure that I don't have an interesting enough life for anyone to want to read about my fun filled days but Mandy encouraged me to do this so here goes.
As I am sure everyone knows, Grayson is with us again this school year. My day starts with preparing his breakfast, running his bath water and preparing his lunch. Then after breakfast, it is off to school. He is going to Orlando Junior Academy, like his mother before him, his grandfather before her and his great-grandfather before him as well. Yes, he is a fourth generation Sheffield to attend the school. All that really proves is a lot of Sheffield money has gone and is going into that place!! I am volunteering in the office on Friday mornings just to network with administration. I worked in that office about 11 years ago and loved it. The office has changed tremendously in that time and the principal has changed two times. I really like the principal, Mr. Bill Colum, who is there now. Most teachers have changed as well. Only two teachers from 11 years ago are still there. Grayson has one of them as his first grade teacher. That would be Valmae Lowry......a beautiful person and excellent teacher.
Just got back from Atlanta last Sunday after attending the first Willoughby Family Reunion. What a hoot. Had a really good time and saw lots of cousins, etc. that I had not seen in a long time and some I had never seen, but connected with quite well. Hopefully we will not loose touch as time goes by.
Well, I think that is enough for now. So until next time, tra-la!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Amanda said…

    I like your blog! Keep it up. Who have you told about it?? Shouldn't "Patch of Blue" be, you know, BLUE???? (Not that I'm complaining, I like that pink!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home